VAL DI FASSA CARD IS FREE FOR OUR GUEST from : 07.06- to: 04.10
Special initiatives for the guests on holiday in Val di Fassa
Every summer the calendar of the events, scheduled in the different villages of the valley, increases thanks to the many initiatives and activities organized by the Val di Fassa Tourist Board for the guests of the associated accommodation facilities.
You can choose among:
introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
workshops for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Mondays and Wednesdays).
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You just have to ask your accommodation owner for the Val di Fassa Card and enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. No transfer service is included.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a discounted price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- 1,00 € reduction on the Bike Express Fassa-Fiemme bus service (one way adult and child ticket);
- 10% discount on the Gardeccia and Val Monzoni shuttle bus (adult return ticket);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry ticket to the Ladin Museum of Fassa;
- 1,00 € reduction on the adult entry ticket to the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei (with or without skates hire);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa) and to the mini golf courses (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 10% discount on the thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);
- 10% discount on the entry fee to the public swimming pool in Predazzo;
- special price reduction on the green fees at the Golf Club Carezza (Costalunga Pass); 30% reduction from Monday to Friday; 20% reduction on Bank Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Reduced-price activities for the Val di Fassa Card holders (info and registration by the Sport Check Points of the valley):
- introduction to the via ferrata - fixed rope route. Prices starting from 55,00 € per person (half-day) and 90,00 € per person (full day). 15% reduction with Val di Fassa Card (min. 3/4 people);
- historical excursion to the Marmolada glacier. Prices starting from 55,00 € per person. 15% reduction with Val di Fassa Card;
- mountain bike test tour. Lesson and easy-medium tour with MTB instructor (on Mondays), full price per person 25,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 21,00 €;
- introduction to mountain biking for children with instructor. Guided mini-tour, mountain bike lesson and training in the skill parks of the valley, full price per child 20,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 17,00 € (min. 3 kids);
- cultural walks with territorial guides. Full price per person (half-day excursion) 13,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 11,00 €. Full price per person (one-day excursion) 25,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 20,00 €. Sunrise breakfast in a mountain refuge, full price per person 30,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 26,00 € (including rich buffet breakfast);
- Nordic walking. Full price per person (2-hour excursion) 20,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 17,00 € including poles hire. Min. 3 people;
- yoga lessons for adults. 15,00 € per person. 15% reduction with Val di Fassa Card (min. 2 people);
- yoga lessons and balance games for children. 12,00 € per child. 15% reduction with Val di Fassa Card (min. 3 kids).
from 20. June 2015
to 20. September 2015
from 19. December 2015
to 30. March 2015
Questo prestigioso premio,
assegnato da TripAdvisor,
è riservato al 10% delle strutture più apprezzate al mondo. Viene riconosciuto alle strutture che ottengono costantemente punteggi elevati dai viaggiatori di TripAdvisor.