Get to know and explore the Dolomites, arriving comfortably on the mountain tops and afterwards walk along one of the numerous paths of different difficulty, or simply enjoy the enchanting panorama sitting leisurely on the terrace of one of the refuges/huts.
The period of validity and the costs of the service for the summer 2016 are not yet available The prices below are those indicative of 'Summer 2015
The PanoramaPass was born on the experience of the winter ski pass and offers the possibility of using all the lifts open in summer in Val di Fassa: from Marmolada to Pordoi, Sassolungo, Catinaccio, Costabella, Lusia, Monzoni. The card gives you the right to travel for free on local public buses, within the period of validity of the pass:
• Moena - Canazei - Fedaia Pass and back (Trentino Trasporti bus service);
• Moena - San Pellegrino Pass and back (Trentino Trasporti bus service);
• Vigo di Fassa- Costalunga Pass and back (Sad bus service);
• Canazei - Pordoi Pass and back (Sad bus service);
• Canazei - Sella Pass and back (Sad bus service).
PanoramaPass is a card that gives free and unlimited access (even several trips per day) to all the lifts open in the entire Val di Fassa throughout the summer. This year, three types of PanoramaPass (sold at the lift ticket offices) are available: 3 days within 6, 6 days within 6 or 7 days within 13. The guests staying in one of the accommodation facilities associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board have the right for a discount (see Val di Fassa Card) on the usual selling price.
PanoramaPass prices for the guests staying in the accommodation facilities associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board:
• 3 days within 6 (the use of the lifts is allowed 3 days within the consecutive 6 days period of validity of the pass): adults € 44,00; juniors born after 01.06.1999 € 24,00; free for children born after 01.06.2007.
• 6 days within 6: adults € 62,00; juniors born after 01.06.1999 € 39,00; free for children born after 01.06.2007.
• 7 days within 13 (the use of the lifts is allowed 7 days within the consecutive 13 days period of validity of the pass): adults € 72,00; juniors born after 31.12.1999 € 46,00; free for children born after 01.06.2007.
from 20. June 2015
to 20. September 2015
from 19. December 2015
to 30. March 2015
Questo prestigioso premio,
assegnato da TripAdvisor,
è riservato al 10% delle strutture più apprezzate al mondo. Viene riconosciuto alle strutture che ottengono costantemente punteggi elevati dai viaggiatori di TripAdvisor.