FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Why book the Hotel directly?
You will find the best rates; by booking online you often cannot benefit from special offers or promotions. Moreover our booking Team is ready to give you additional information and find the best solution to accommodate you. You can ask all questions about the area and about how to reach us and doing so you can plan your best trip.
How to ask for an offer?
Send us your request by filling in the application form (your request is not binding) or send us an email directly to email@example.com.
We will send you an offer as soon as possibile. Reservations are binding only after the payment of the requested deposit as indicated in the offer.
Rooms and Suites photos
The photos of the different rooms are indicative and rooms may differ from the picture shown. Same room category can be different as per positions, size and interior design.
Prices and tourist tax
The Hotel’s given prices are per person VAT included. The tourist tax is not included. the Tax is € 1,80 per person per night for a maximum of 10 nights stay. It must be paid before the check-out and it will appear on the invoice. Children under 14 are free of tax charge.
Please see section Included services
Breakfast from 07:15am to 10:00am – rich buffet sweet and salty; then enjoy a smaller breakfast until 11:30am.
Dinner from 07:15pm to 09:00pm – vegetables and appetizers buffet and menu à la carte with 5 different meals option.
Afternoon snack from 04:00pm to 05:30pm at the bar.
Half Board includes breakfast, afternoon snack and dinner.
Allergy, intolerance, celiac disease
Allergy, intolerance, celiac disease (we are membres of AIC): our cuisine is prepared to offer dietary meals. We kindly ask you to inform us about this need upon your reservation.
For our small Guests
We offer a special menu with simple and delicate dishes to our small Guests and our Restaurant at Hotel Alle Alpi Beauty e Relax in Moena is open from 07:15pm for dinner. We provide baby meals, on request, when the Restaurant is closed. Room service is also available.
Check-in and Check-out
Rooms are available from 2.00pm due to the new sanitizing procedures but on request and if possible even earlier.
To respect sanitizing procedures we kindly ask you to vacate your room within 10:30am. If you require a ‘late Check-Out’ please inform us in advance and in case of availability we will inform you one day before departure.
Reservation and payment
For your reservation we ask for the deposit payable as follows:
1. post check addressed to Hotel Alle Alpi, Strada de Moene nr. 67 – 38035 Moena TN (please send copy);
2. bank transfer to Cassa Rurale Dolomiti di Fassa Primiero e Belluno (in Moena): IBAN IT22G 08140 35050 000000027247 – SWIFT/BIC CCRTIT2T38A (please write name & surname or offer number);
3. credit card (Diners Club not accepted).
Payment (upon departure)
Payments can be done in cash or credit card (no Diners Club and PayPal).
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All our services/activities/equipment are available except in case of any ministerial measures that prohibit their complete or partial use; we inform you that there will be no refund if a service will be suspended.
- The catering service may have the need of two different times shifts to avoid gatherings.
- The wellness center and the swimming pool will be booked day by day; a 50-minute wellness programme reservation for each family unit booked.
- Kids under the age of 12 will be able to enter the swimming pool in the morning and until 5.30pm.
- The reservation can be cancelled without penalty within 14 days from the arrival date. After this date we will withhold the deposit paid.
- In case of late arrival and/or early departure, all days booked will be charged. Unused services or meals are non refundable.
- With the payment of the deposit, the general booking conditions and in particular the cancellation policy are considered understood and legally accepted in full.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: because of the sanityzing procedures rooms will be available from 2:00pm
- Check-out: kindly vacate your room within 10:30am
- Payment: the balance due can be paid by cash, bank-check, credit card (no Diners Club and PayPal system); should you require a tax invoice please kindly request it in advance upon the check-in.
- Beauty Center reservation: if you want to use the Beaury Center services please kindly book your day and desired time at least 7 days before your arrival date to have the guarantee of availability and better meet your needs.
- The tourist tax of € 2,50 per person per day is an extra charge and it is applied for the first 10 nights of stay. Children under 14 years are free.
- The tourist tax must be paid at the end of the stay and will be indicated on the invoice.
If you travel by plane, bus or train or if you want to travel lighter you can send your luggage in advance and you will find it in your room upon arrival.
Animals are not allowed in the Hotel nor in the garden. We can offer a nice room with balcony at our B&B Villa Ursula100mt from the Hotel (animals are free of charge but we need to be informed that they come along with you upon reservation).