Hotel Alle Alpi’s Guests will receive the ‘VAL DI FASSA CARD‘ for free, upon arrival.
Special initiatives for the guests on holiday in Val di Fassa
Every summer, from Moena to Canazei, the programme is rich in activities and initiatives organized by the local events committees and the Val di Fassa Tourist Board:
– introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
– introduction to MTB, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
– around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Activity against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
– guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts “Sound of the Dolomites“;
– guided e-mtb excursions on the occasion of the concerts “Sound of the Dolomites” in Val Duron and Val Contrin.
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. With the Val di Fassa Card our Guests can enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. Transfer service is not included.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a special reduced-price; the pass allows you to have unlimited access to the lifts open in summer but also to the public transport services.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders: