Hotel Alle Alpi’s Guests will receive the ‘VAL DI FASSA CARD‘ for free, upon arrival.
Special initiatives for the guests on holiday in Val di Fassa
Every summer, from Moena to Canazei, the programme is rich in activities and initiatives organized by the local events committees and the Val di Fassa Tourist Board. A wide range of happenings and activities are dedicated exclusively to the guests of the associated accommodation facilities of the valley. Choose between:
– introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
– introduction to MTB, for children from 7 up to 14 years (on Tuesdays);
– around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Activity against payment (on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays);
– workshops for adults and children to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (on Tuesdays and Thursdays);
– guided excursions on the occasion of the concerts “Sound of the Dolomites“;
– guided e-mtb excursions on the occasion of the concerts “Sound of the Dolomites“ in Val Duron and Val Contrin.
The participation in these initiatives is easy and free of charge. You will receive the Val di Fassa Card at Your arrival in Hotel and after You enrol, handing in the card, at the Tourist Offices within 6.30 p.m. of the day before the activity. Any transport service used in the excursion is to be paid directly by participants. Transfer service is not included.
The Val di Fassa Card gives you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a special reduced-price; the pass allows you to have unlimited access to the lifts open in summer but also to the public transport services.
Win an experience in Val di Fassa! Do some shopping with your Val di Fassa Card from 9th June to 7th October 2018 by one of the shops taking part in the initiative and participate in the draw of 10 fabulous week-ends for two persons on the snow. Contest rules and information.
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
Special price on the outdoor activities for all the Val di Fassa Card holders (information and enrolments by the Sport Check Points; the programme may change):
Strada De Moene nr. 67 38035 Moena (TN - IT)
Tel. +39 0462 573194 - Fax +39 0462 574412
firstname.lastname@example.org PI: IT01615080221